The 24/7 Provider Portal
For health plans that have chosen access, the HMS Provider Portal is designed to give providers a convenient primary point-of-access during the claim audit process.
The portal is a secure, web-based application providing 24-hour access to audit status, reporting, documentation review and documentation upload capability. The application also allows providers to manage multiple facility addresses and provider information about their organization or practice.
Download Provider Portal Registration Instructions or follow these steps:
- Go to https://ecenter.hmsy.com
- Select Start here for new access
- Select New Provider Portal User
- Complete Registration Form, including the Medical Provider Number assigned by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- The HMS security department will verify the account and send a notice that your Provider Portal access is live.